Infographics are the “hot” marketing item right now. They look so impressive, are easy to read and help explain ideas in a way plain pictures and text cannot. When done right infographics are eye catching and convey a wealth of information to the reader in a unique format.
The issue that most people run into when deciding on using an infographic in their real estate business is how to make one. Infographics are very graphically rich and have to be laid out in such a way to get the information across. Many times Real Estate Agents will hire a graphic designer to create the graphic, but that can be expensive. But I have good news there is another option!
I have found a do-it-yourself infographic service called Piktochart that is user friendly and makes it easy to create your own customized infographics. Piktochart offers a free and paid version for their service. The free version offers 10 templates that you can customize for your real estate marketing theme and over 20 pro version templates that can be customized.
My Favorite Feature
The thing I like best about Piktochart is that you can create your own custom infographic using their service under the free account. I created the image to the right in about 15 minutes. I uploaded my own graphic for the header and was able to choose from many icons, images and text formats for the other items on the infographic. It was really easy to use and I looked at their templates to help guide me along the way.
Ideas for Infographics
Always wanted to use an infographic in your real estate business, but weren’t sure how to implement the ideas? Here’s a few ideas to get you started!
- Create a testimonial infographic that can be shared with new clients and on your social media pages
- Compile your stats for your sold listings and how long your listings stay on market
- Showcase 5 reasons why a prospect should work with you as their Buyer or Seller’s Agent
- Create an infographic of your marketing tactics for houses you list
- Explain the home buying process on a colorful, informative infogrpahic
Where To Use Infographics
Now that you have your informative and beautiful infographics in hand where do you use them? Here are some ideas:
- In your Buyer and Seller Prospect Packets
- On your website as a free download in exchange for a prospect’s email
- At open houses as a takeaway
- On your social media sites when you are creating new posts
- In mailings to your farm areas
Infographic can be a very useful tool when marketing your real estate business. You can really showcase who you are, your knowledge and expertise when you use infogrpahics as part of your overall marketing plan. Utilizing a tool like Piktochart makes it easy to bring the infographic trend into your real estate marketing portfolio!
Have you used infographics in your real estate business? I would love to hear how in the comments below!